There are a few must-haves you should keep in mind when choosing software for online teaching. It should:
- Be explicitly designed for teaching and should allow you to perform all teaching operations from one place.
- Be easy to use. Adoption shouldn’t be an issue at either end.
- have a course management feature.
- make scaling operations up easy and quick.
- allow you to roll out your first online course within minutes.
- have integrated eCommerce to enable you to teach online and earn
- flow, work and understands you sacred & shamanic needs